PhD and Postdoc Positions on Malaria: Join the infection research team at MIMS, the Swedish EMBL node and become part of a vibrant research environment while enjoying the quality of life in the beautiful North of Sweden. Research group is currently recruiting talented and creative individuals to work on projects funded by the ERC and Wallenberg Foundation. The projects focus on understanding the transmission of malaria parasites to their mosquito vectors through the sexual reproduction of the parasite in the mosquito midgut.
Designation: PhD and postdoc positions
Research Area: Malaria Transmission
Location: Umeå, Sweden
- PhD position: Individuals with a background in the broad research areas listed below and a motivation to develop a PhD project in this field are encouraged to apply.
- Postdoctoral positions and fellowships: A postdoc position is currently available for individuals with experience in the field of malaria transmission research.
- Developing a PhD or postdoc project in the field of malaria transmission research
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Using traditional genetic and biochemical techniques, machine learning approaches and cutting-edge facilities to understand the molecular mechanisms of reproduction and transmission of malaria parasites
How to Apply:
- Send a CV and cover letter explaining your motivation to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Until Position Filled
Postdoctoral Researcher in Organic Chemistry – Enantioselective Catalysis of Radical Reactions,…