PhD Position in Plasma Space: Join the EP2 research group at UC3M, Spain, and embark on an exciting journey in the field of Plasma Space Propulsion. This position offers an opportunity to work on harmonizing fluid and kinetic models for plasma propulsion, supported by a generous grant from the National Research Agency.
Research Group: EP2 at UC3M, Spain
- Research Area: Harmonization of fluid & kinetic models for plasma space propulsion
- Location: UC3M, Spain
- Grant Duration: Up to 4 years, funded by the National Research Agency
- Starting Date: Around January 2024
Eligibility/Qualification: Candidates for this position should meet the following requirements:
- BSc + MSc education with a minimum of 300 ECTS credits
- Excellent academic records in Fluid Mechanics, Propulsion, Applied Mathematics & Scientific Programming (Plasma Physics can be learned during the formation period)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, coupled with critical and creative thinking skills
- High proficiency in English
Job Description: As a PhD candidate in Plasma Space Propulsion, you will be part of the EP2 research group at UC3M, working on the harmonization of fluid and kinetic models for plasma propulsion. Your responsibilities will include conducting research, collaborating with fellow researchers, and contributing to the advancement of knowledge in the field. The position offers a unique opportunity to gain expertise in cutting-edge technology and work on a project funded by the National Research Agency. The grant duration is up to 4 years, providing ample time for in-depth exploration of the subject.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending the following documents in a single PDF file to email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Two references
Last Date for Application: October 16, 2023. Late applications will be processed until the selection process is completed.
Join us at UC3M and be a part of a dynamic research group dedicated to advancing the field of Plasma Space Propulsion. If you are passionate about space technology, possess the required qualifications, and are eager to contribute to groundbreaking research, we encourage you to apply. For more information about our research group, please visit ep2.uc3m.es.