Designation/Position- Assistant Professor on Permanent Basis
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi, India, invites applications for Assistant Professor on Permanent Basis from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Online applications are invited in the prescribed application form at web-link https://colrec.uod.ac.in/ from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in the Academic Pay Level 10 of the 7th CPC Matrix, in the College. The last date for receipt of applications is 18/08/2023 or 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. For details, please visit the college website.
|Department||Total Vacancy||Details of Vacancy positions|
|Computer Science||4||1||0||0||1||1 (VI)||1|
Location- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi, India
1. For the Disciplines of Sciences I. Assistant Professor: Eligibility (A or B)
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) and (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document.
The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note: The academic score as specified in the screening guidelines for the Colleges of the University shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
For Department of Polymer Science preference (in the below order) would be given to applicants having
- Master degree in Polymer Science / Polymer Chemistry / Polymer Technology or
- Master degree in Chemistry with specialization in Polymer Science or
- Master degree in Chemistry with Ph.D. in the area of Polymer Science
Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
How to Apply-
All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the College website.
Last Date for Apply– 29 September 2023
It has been decided to extend the last date for receiving the applications till 29.09.2023. Therefore, you are requested to open the recruitment portal till 29.09.2023