Designation/Position- PhD Program
Università degli Studi di Perugia, Italy invites application for PhD program in various department from eligible and interested candidates.
About- The Università degli Studi di Perugia, founded in 1308, is one of the oldest universities in Italy and one of the most accredited, offering a wide variety of courses in all fields of education. Our goal is to provide students with the finest quality degree programmes and academic opportunities within a stimulating multicultural environment, along with the opportunity to enjoy an excellent lifestyle and foster their personal and academic growth while studying at the highest level. PhD Program
In addition to the many services and facilities available to all of our students, we offer specialized support services to International students, providing useful information about University courses, visas, health insurance services, enrolling procedures and everything students may need in order to enjoy their stay with us and benefit from an inspiring and supportive learning environment.
Location- Università degli Studi di Perugia, Italy
Available PHD programs at University of Perugia:
- Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Science and Biotechnology – Roberto Buonaurio (email@example.com) more details
- Biotechnology – Prof. Daniele Fioretto (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Chemical Sciences – Prof. Piergiorgio Casavecchia (email@example.com) more details
- Clinical and experimental medicine – Prof. Paolo Calabresi (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Consumer Law – Prof. Lorenzo Mezzasoma (email@example.com) more details
- Economics – Prof. Cristiano Perugini (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Energy and Sustainable Development – Prof. Franco Cotana (email@example.com) more details
- Health and Veterinary Experimental Sciences – Prof. Marco Pepe (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- History, Arts and Languages in the Ancient and Modern Europe – Prof. Hermann Dorowin (email@example.com) more details
- Human Sciences – Prof. Cristina Papa (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Industrial and Information Engineering – Prof. Ermanno Cardelli (email@example.com) more details
- Legal Sciences – Prof. Maria Rosaria Marella (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Prof. Antonio Macchiarulo (email@example.com) more details
- Politics, public policies and globalization – Prof. Paolo Mancini (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Science and Technology for Physics and Geology – Prof. Giovanni Carlotti (email@example.com) more details
- Systems biology in immune and infectious diseases – Prof. Paolo Puccetti (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Translational Medicine and Surgery – Coordinator: Prof. Paolo Gresele (email@example.com) more details
Eligibility/Qualification- Eligible and interested candidates should have master degree in relevant branch.
Job/Position Description- The scholarship amount is € 15.343,28 per year, for three years. Furthermore, the scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1.534,33 p/year for research and mobility activities.
How to Apply- If you wish to apply a PhD position in our University (XXXIV Cycle, AY 2018-2019) you have to follow the instructions set in the call and the related appendix 1-2-3-4, by using the attached forms.
You can submit the application online by following the instructions as per the pertinent call for application and related annexes.
For Contact- Ufficio Concorsi (office in charge of competition) at +39 075 585 2045 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 1 August 2018