Post-doctoral candidate in Medicinal Chemistry: Join our dynamic research team at Université Paris Saclay in the pursuit of advancing cancer treatment. We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Post-doctoral candidate in Medicinal Chemistry to contribute to our innovative project focusing on the development of next-generation Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs). This research aims to revolutionize cancer treatment by enhancing therapeutic outcomes while minimizing side effects. If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact in cancer therapy, we invite you to be part of our team.
Designation: Post-doctoral candidate
Research Area: Medicinal Chemistry
Location: Université Paris Saclay, Orsay, France
- Ph.D. in organic/medicinal chemistry.
- Highly dedicated, motivated, curious, and well-organized.
- Experienced in organic chemistry, including multi-step synthesis.
- Strong analytical skills in working with organic molecules, including expertise in 2D NMR and LC/MS techniques.
Job Description: As a Post-doctoral candidate in Medicinal Chemistry, you will be hosted at the BoCS laboratory, UMR 8076, within the Conception et Synthèse de Molécules d’Intérêt Thérapeutique (CoSMIT) team. Your key responsibilities will include optimizing the project, selecting linkers, conducting experimental work, and performing analyses using techniques such as NMR, HRMS, HPLC, etc. Additionally, you will contribute to the preparation of scientific reports.
- Workplace: BoCS, Université Paris Saclay, 17 Avenue des Sciences, 91400 ORSAY.
- Funding: ANR (Agence Nationale de Recherche).
- Contract period: 12 months (renewable for an additional 12 months).
- Starting date: Expected on 01/12/2023.
- Deadline for application: Before 15 November 2023.
How to Apply:
- Send a comprehensive CV detailing your academic and research background.
- Draft a concise research summary highlighting your key research achievements (2-3 pages).
- Write a compelling cover letter expressing your interest in the position and explaining how your qualifications align with the research focus.
- Contact Referees: Provide the contact details of at least two referees with whom you have worked recently.
- Combine your CV, research summary, cover letter, and referee contact information into a single PDF document.
- Email the compiled PDF document to Abdaliah HAMZE at firstname.lastname@example.org.