Post-doctoral Researcher – Advanced Plasma: Join an innovative research project focused on advanced plasma treatment for the next generation of Organic Photovoltaics (OPV). This post-doctoral position offers an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge research at the intersection of mineral, metallurgical, and atmospheric pressure plasma engineering. Collaborate with renowned teams and industrial partners to address the global challenge of climate change through energy efficiency.
Designation: Post-doctoral Researcher
Research Area: Mineral, Metallurgical, and Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Engineering
Location: Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- Hold a Ph.D. in a relevant field (e.g., materials science, chemical engineering, plasma physics, etc.).
- Strong background in research interests related to plasma processes and applications.
- Exceptional theoretical and practical knowledge of plasma chemistry and physics.
- Experience with analytical tools such as XPS, AFM, SEM, and FTIR is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English or French.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary research environment.
Post-doctoral Researcher – Advanced Plasma Treatment for Next-Generation OPV
- Conduct research on advanced plasma treatment techniques for enhancing the performance of Organic Photovoltaics (OPV).
- Collaborate with industrial partners and multidisciplinary research teams across three different departments.
- Use state-of-the-art equipment for experimental analysis, including XPS, AFM, SEM, and FTIR.
- Participate in national and international conferences to present research findings.
- Promote values of equity, diversity, and inclusion in the scientific community.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit the following documents to Gaétan Lavoche (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cover letter describing research interests and goals (max. 2 pages)
- CV highlighting relevant academic and research experience
- List of publications and academic transcripts
- Contact information for references
Last Date for Apply: Rolling applications; apply as soon as possible.
Gaétan Lavoche, ULaval Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- Workweek: 35 hours/week, Holidays: 20 days
- Salary based on experience, between 22.5 CAD/hour and 27.58 CAD/hour
- Position duration: Starting Fall 2022
- Collaborative research with Canadian industrial partners
- Inclusion and diversity are strongly encouraged
- International collaboration with renowned research teams