Postdoctoral Position at Kumamoto University: Join the Takizawa Laboratory at Kumamoto University’s International Research Center for Medical Sciences to contribute to cutting-edge research on hematopoietic stem cell behavior in both steady-state and stressed hematopoietic conditions such as inflammation, aging, and leukemia. As a Postdoctoral Researcher, you will have the opportunity to establish and develop a new research program while collaborating on ongoing international projects.
Designation: Postdoctoral Researcher
Research Area: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Physiology and Pathophysiology
Location: International Research Center for Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University, 2-2-1 Honjo, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto, 860-0811 Japan
- Ph.D. in a relevant field at the time the position starts.
- Strong background in hematopoietic stem cell research, physiology, or related disciplines.
- Research experience in investigating hematopoietic stem cell behavior and related pathophysiology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Postdoctoral Position in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Physiology and Pathophysiology
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting independent and collaborative research in the field of hematopoietic stem cell physiology and pathophysiology.
- Establishing and leading a new research program within the laboratory’s scope of interest.
- Contributing to ongoing international collaborative projects.
- Analyzing and interpreting experimental data, and preparing research manuscripts.
- Presenting findings at conferences and seminars.
- Mentoring and guiding junior lab members.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are invited to submit an application packet comprising the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- Letter of intent outlining your research interests, goals, and motivation for applying.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) including contact information, email address, and a recent photo.
- List of publications, highlighting your relevant contributions.
- Two references with names, affiliations, and contact information.
- Submitted application packets will be reviewed by the selection committee.
- Top candidates will be invited for an interview (via Skype or other suitable means).
- Final selection results will be communicated via the provided email address.
Last Date for Apply: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please note that all submitted materials will be treated with confidentiality and will be disposed of after the final decision.
For more information about the laboratory’s research and focus, please refer to the details on the laboratory website: http://ircms.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/research/hitoshi_takizawa/
For inquiries about the position or application process, please contact: Dr. Hitoshi Takizawa Professor International Research Center for Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University 2-2-1 Honjo, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto 860-0811, Japan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org