Postdoctoral Position at Université Paris: Join our cutting-edge research project at Institut Cochin, Université Paris Cité, and contribute to the identification of biomarkers for endometriosis using single cell transcriptomics and advanced molecular techniques.
Designation: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Research Area: Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences
Location: Paris, France
Eligibility/Qualification: PhD in Immunology or related field. Strong experience in Immunology and demonstrated skills in single cell transcriptomics and molecular biology are required. At least basic computational skills are necessary. Experience in cell culture, bulk transcriptomics, and computational biology are a plus. Good communication skills in spoken and written English. Prior experience in gynecology, endometriosis, or reproduction is not mandatory.
Postdoctoral Position in Single Cell Transcriptomics, Biology/Immunology, and Endometriosis
As a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Institut Cochin, you will contribute to an ERC funded project titled “Menstrual Fluid Multi-Omics Analysis to Better Diagnose, Understand, and Treat Endometriosis.” You will work closely with the project coordinator, Ludivine Doridot, to further characterize menstrual fluid from women with and without endometriosis using single-cell transcriptomics and multiplex assays. Your role will involve:
- Performing single cell profiling (single nucleus RNAseq and CITEseq) and multiplex assays on 64 menstrual fluid samples.
- Collaborating with a bioinformatic expert for data analysis and integration with clinical data.
- Prioritizing potential biomarker candidates through data analysis.
- Writing scientific articles and presenting research findings at local, national, and international meetings.
- Participating in other aspects of the research group’s work, including endometrial complex organoids and co-culture experiments.
Keywords: Endometriosis, Biomarker, Diagnosis, Single Cell Profiling
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Endo Postdoc Position 2023”:
- Motivation Letter
- Two Reference Letters
For any inquiries about this position, you can also use the provided email address.
Last Date for Apply: September 22, 2023, 22:00 (Europe/Paris)
- Contract Duration: 24 months, starting from October 2023
- Contract Type: Fixed-term employment (CDD), funded by the ERC (European Research Council)
- Salary: Determined according to experience following internal guidelines
- Work Location: Institut Cochin, Université Paris Cité, France
- Contact: Ludivine Doridot (email@example.com)
- Website: https://u-paris.fr/recrutement/
- Address: 85 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
This job post is provided by Université Paris Cité under the Human Resources Strategy for Researchers.