Postdoctoral Researcher- Microenvironmental Niche: Join the Laboratory of Molecular CLL Pathogenesis as a Postdoctoral Researcher and contribute to cutting-edge research in the field of B cell lymphoma. This full-time position, available immediately, offers the opportunity to investigate the cellular and molecular components of the lymphoid tumor microenvironment, collaborate with experts in the field, and contribute to high-impact research papers. If you are passionate about cancer research and clinical advancement, we invite you to apply.
Designation: Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/x)
Research Area: Microenvironmental Niche of B Cell Lymphoid Tumors
Location: University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty, Cologne, Germany
The successful candidate should have:
- A PhD in life sciences, biomedical sciences, or related fields.
- A strong publication record demonstrating a commitment to scientific excellence and cancer research.
- Proficiency in a wide range of experimental techniques, including molecular biology, immunology, and biochemistry methods.
- Experience in genome editing in immune cells (CRISPR/Cas9, RNP delivery, viral transduction).
- Proficiency in diverse cell culture and functional assays to study molecular mechanisms and disease pathogenesis.
- Experience with mouse models is advantageous.
- Experience in analyzing large-scale omics data sets and using bioinformatics tools for data interpretation is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative spirit.
Postdoctoral Researcher (f/m/x) – Microenvironmental Niche of B Cell Lymphoid Tumors
As a Postdoctoral Researcher, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting experiments to investigate the cellular and molecular components of the lymphoid tumor microenvironment both in vitro and in vivo.
- Analyzing and interpreting complex data with the goal of publishing high-impact research papers.
- Collaborating closely with a multidisciplinary group of clinicians, biomedical scientists, and bio-informaticians to foster knowledge exchange.
- Assisting the group leader in securing third-party funding.
- Supervising students and junior researchers in the laboratory.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents to Dr. Hien Nguyen at Application Link by the application deadline of October 29, 2023:
- A one-page letter expressing your interest and motivation for joining our team.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- An example of published or ongoing research.
- Contact information for up to three referees.
- Relevant transcripts and certificates.
Last Date for Apply: 29 October 2023
Join our dynamic team and contribute to groundbreaking research in the pathogenesis of B cell lymphoid tumors. You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and work alongside world-class experts in the field. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, and we especially encourage applications from female candidates and individuals with disabilities.