Designation/Position- Professor at Mahatma Gandhi University
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India invites application for Professor at Mahatma Gandhi University from eligible and interested candidates
About- Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian collegiate public university based in Kerala. It was established on Gandhi Jayanti day, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala state. Mahatma Gandhi University, has been approved by UGC and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. Professor at Mahatma Gandhi University
Assistant Professor- Theoretical/Experimental Physics/Organic Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Computer Sciences/Psychology
Associate Professor – Physics/Chemistry
Professor – Physics/Chemistry/Psychology/Computer Science
Location- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
Age & Qualifications: As per UGC Regulations 2018.
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Professor in the various Schools of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
|1.||School of Pure and|
|2.||School of Chemical|
|4.||School of Computer|
Expansion of Abbreviations: OC- Open Competition, SC – Scheduled Castes, LC/AI – Latin Catholic/Anglo
Indian, OBC – Other Backward Classes
|1||School of Pure|
|Specialisation if any||No.of|
- The appointments in the above vacancies will be made as per UGC norms and Reservation principles in accordance with the Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997, Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules and Kerala Service Rules.
- For the post reserved for a particular community or a group of communities as mentioned above, the persons belonging to that community or group of communities only shall apply.
- Applicants for the post under community reservation quota shall submit Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020. SC/ST candidates shall submit community certificate for claiming reservation.
- Natives of States other than Kerala State shall not apply for the post notified exclusively under community reservation quota.
- Last date for online submission of application will be 07.12.2020. Applicants need not upload certificates / documents in proof of claims raised in the online application. However, two hard copies of duly completed online application along with self attested copies of all certificates and documents shall be sent to the Deputy Registrar-II (Admn.), Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills P.O, Kottayam-686 560 on or before 17.12.2020.
- Candidates working as teachers in Universities / Govt./Private Colleges etc., shall submit No Objection Certificate from their employer along with the hard copy of online application.
- Applications of candidates working as teachers in private colleges coming under direct payment system shall be forwarded by the Principal to the respective Zonal Deputy Director of Collegiate Education who in turn shall duly forward the application to the University.
- Candidates who obtained degrees from Universities / Institutions outside the State of Kerala shall submit equivalence certificate issued from Mahatma Gandhi University.
How to Apply-
Candidates shall submit the online application through the link provided in the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University www.mgu.ac.in from 07.11.2020. Hard copy of duly completed application form along with copies of all certificates/ documents (self attested) in proof of age, community, reservation, if any, qualification, experience etc. shall be forwarded to the address given in Clause III. 5 of the notification.
Candidates shall submit online application sufficiently early to ensure that the hard copy of the online application reach the University well within the prescribed time limit.
Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected.
Candidates shall remit an amount of Rs.7500/- as Registration Fee. SC/ST candidates shall remit 3750/- only. Fee should be remitted only through online payment, the facility for which is provided in
the on-line application form. Copy of the receipt shall be submitted along with the hard copy of the online application.
Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2020
The last date for online submission of applications to the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the various Departments / Schools under Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala as notified as per references cited above is extended upto 15.01.2021.
The last date for the receipt of the hard copy of the applications (2 Copies of the completed online application along with one copy of all certificates and documents) is extended upto 25.01.2021.