Designation/Position- Project Research Scientist (Non-Medical) Post
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, invites applications for the Project Research Scientist (Non-Medical) Post from eligible and interested candidates
About- ICMR Headquarters intends to fill up the following Non-institutional position purely on a temporary contract basis for its short-term projects mentioned below:
- Designation/Position- Project Research Scientist (Non-Medical) Post
- Research/Job Area- Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or relevant subject
- Location- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 30 November 2022
Research/Job Area- Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or relevant subject
Location- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
1st class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline from a recognised university with 4-year experience.
2nd Class M.Sc. + PhD in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or related Discipline from recognised university with 4 year experience.
- Experience in handling and analysis NextGeneration Sequencing data
- Experience in scripting language (PERL/PHYTHON etc.)
- Experience in conceptualizing and executing collaborative/independent research project.
- Doctorate or M. Tech Degree in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Additional Post Doctoral research/ 2 years teaching experience in Computer Science in recognized institute(s) after obtaining essential qualifications
ICMR Headquarters intends to engage the following non-Institutional project human resource positions purely on a temporary contract for its short-term research project entitled “ICMR’s National Hospital based Registry on Venous thrombo-Embolic Disorders”, being undertaken at the Division of Basic Medical Sciences.
|Project Human Resource||No. of Positions||Maximum Consolidated emoluments er month)||Max age limit|
|Project Scientist-C (Bioinformatics)||Four||Rs. 51,000/6660 (HRA) pm||40 Yrs|
How to Apply-
Deserving candidates may submit their applications online in https://projectiobs.icmr.orq.in portal within the schedule date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 30.11.2022 upto 17:00 hours. Late / Delayed / Incomplete / Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications. ICMR will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason.