Designation/Position- Project Scientists Position at AIIMS
AIIMS, New Delhi, India invites applications for Project Scientists Position at AIIMS from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited for the position of Scientist-C (Non-Medical) for ICMR Funded project entitled “Neural mechanism of sleep deprivation-induced metabolic changes in rats”. The initial appointment will be for three months, extension will be granted based on work performance, and shortlisted candidates will be informed through emails. Canvassing of any type will be treated as disqualification.
Research/Job Area- Life sciences
Location- AIIMS, New Delhi, India
- 1St class master degree in Life sciences from a Recognized university + 4 years of experience.
- Or 2nd class master degree with PhD degree in life sciences from a recognized university + 4 ears excellence
|Age limit– 40 years|
People with experience in molecular biology techniques (western blotting, rtPCR)
People with experience in animal experiments and electrophysiology.
Applications are invited for the position of Scientist-C (Non-Medical) for ICMR Funded project (code 1-1520) entitled “Neural mechanism of sleep deprivation-induced metabolic changes in rats”.
|Project Scientist-C (Nonmedical)||1||Rs.51,000+ 30% HRA pm fixed|
Duration of project: 3 years
How to Apply-
People with experience in animal experiments and electrophysiology. Interested candidate fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may send their CV with self-attested certificates/testimonials/pdf and other relevant documents latest by the before 15 days of the date of advertisement at the following mail: E-mail: sleeplab2025qmail.com.
Kindly mention the post applied for, on an envelope or in the subject line.
- The initial appointment will be for three months, an extension will be granted based on work performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview only through emails, so kindly mention your email address and contact detail on the CV
- Candidates with incomplete CVs will not be shortlisted.
- Principle investigator has the right to cancel the selection process without assigning any reasons.
- Canvassing of any type will be treated as disqualification.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the applications may be further screened and shortlisted according to qualification and experience for selecting candidates eligible for interviews.