Designation/Position- Regular Assistant Professor Recruitment
Zakir Husain Delhi College (University of Delhi), India, invites applications for Regular Assistant Professor Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Online Applications are invited in the prescribed application form available at https://colrec.uod.ac.in from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors in the following subjects in the College at Rs.57,700/- in the Academic Pay Level 10 as per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates may approach the help desk set up at the College if they require assistance filling out the application form.
|Name of Subject||UR||sc||ST||OBC||EWS||PwBD||TOTAL|
Location- Zakir Husain Delhi College (University of Delhi), India
The eligibility criteria and qualifications are by the UGC Regulations 2018. For essential qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor, please see the College website www.zakirhusaindglhicollege.ac.in / Delhi University Website www.du.ac.in
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted by clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Note: The academic score as specified in the screening guidelines for the Colleges of the University shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview. (Kindly refer to General Note in the last section of this document)
Shortlisting of candidates: Criteria and Process
The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating their marks in descending order, i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks. The applicant scoring less than 50 marks will not be included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
A relaxation of 05 marks is to be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD
- In case of tie in the marks of two or more candidates, the candidate having the higher/highest marks at the Master’s level shall be ranked above the other(s).
- Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per the details given below:
- Fees for Assistant Professor.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PwBD categories and Women applicants.
How to Apply-