Designation/Position- Regular Faculty Position in SVNIT
SVNIT, Surat, India invites applications for Regular Faculty Position in SVNIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Surat is established by the Government of India by an Act of Parliament, offering undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctoral programs in engineering, technology, and the sciences. The institute invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor: Grade-I (Level-12), Grade-II (Level-11), and Grade-II (Level-10) in various departments of the Institute from Indian nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria, possessing excellent academic records, commitment to quality teaching and research, and a propensity for institutional development.
- a. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- b. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- c. Management Studies (MS)
Location- SVNIT, Surat, India
- The Essential educational qualifications, experience, credit points, and other terms and conditions shall be as per Schedule ‘E’ of the NIT Statute, published in the Gazette of India on 24th July, 2017 and as updated from time to time by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India/ Institute. The details regarding online Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Experience, and other requirements/ terms & conditions for these positions, are available on the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in .
- The minimum educational qualifications and desirable areas of specializations in the departments are given in Annexure-II. However, the Institute reserves the right to select / consider any area of specialization. All other contents of the Advertisement No. Estt. /2023/Faculty/3336 dated March 15, 2023 shall remain same.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Surat invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the position of Assistant Professor Grade-II (Level-10).
|Name of the Post||Pay level||Specializations|
|Assistant Professor||Level-10 of 7th||As per|
|Grade-II||CPC pay matrix||Annexure-II|
|[Initial minimum Pay|
|₹70,900/- along with admissible allowances]|
The SC, ST, PwD, female candidates are exempted from payment of processing fees.
The other candidates should pay a non-refundable processing fee of ₹1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) through online portal for each application.
How to Apply-
The eligible interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the Institute’s website only, i.e. http://www.svnit.ac.in.
The hard copy of submitted online application with all documents should be sent through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier to Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Surat – 395007 (Gujarat).
The applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. This is rolling advertisement and applications will be processed periodically.
The last date for submission of online application for the Second Round of Rolling Advertisement for the Department of CSE, AI & Management Studies is October 12, 2023 upto 17:00 Hrs. and receipt of downloaded signed completed application at SVNIT, Surat is October 16, 2023 till 17:00 Hrs.