Designation/Position- Research Associate at NIPGR
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi invites application for Research Associate at NIPGR from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Plant Genome Research is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Research Associate at NIPGR
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field
More Opportunities: Senior Professor Post at THSTI, Faridabad, India, Apply by 10 July…
Location- New Delhi
- Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having M.Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years post-M.Tech research experience and with at least two first author research publication can also apply as mentioned in DST office memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019.
- Candidates having research experience in the area of plant microbe interactions, functional genomics, bioinformatics, genomics-assisted breeding duly supported with relevant publications (at least two first author papers with more than 3 impact factor) will be preferred.
Candidates are invited to appear for online interview before a selection committee for filling up the purely temporary positions in the DBT Flagship Project entitled “Imparting sheath blight disease tolerance in rice”, under the supervision of Dr. Gopaljee Jha, Scientist, NIPGR. The details of the positions are as under:
Research Associate (RA-III) (one post): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms and as sanctioned in the project.
- The above position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The fellowship/emolument amount for the above position is as sanctioned in the project and as per DBT/DST norms.
- The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project whichever is earlier and the same can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above post depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- The appointment may be terminated any time by giving one month notice by either side.
- The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any regular position of NIPGR.
How to Apply-
Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest along with self- attested soft copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, (from Class X onwards) and proof of research experience/publications.
A single pdf file, consisting of application from cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
In-complete application and lack of supporting educational/experience certificates will be rejected.
A web-link with date and time of online interview will be e-mailed to the shortlisted candidates.
The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
Note: ONLY soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. Interview link will only be sent to shortlisted candidates. For any clarification candidates may contact Scientist in charge through e-mail only.
Dr. Gopaljee Jha
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 email@example.com