Designation/Position- Research Associate in IIT Bhubaneswar
IIT Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, invites applications for Research Associate in IIT Bhubaneswar from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) is inviting applications for a temporary research associate position in the School of Infrastructure. The project is titled “Implementation of World Bank Assisted Program on Rejuvenating Watersheds for Agricultural Resilience through Innovative Development REWARD: Odisha.” The funding agency is DSC&WD, Govt. of Odisha. The initial appointment is for one year, with possible performance-based extension up to two years or until the project’s end. The selection process will be based on interview. Interested candidates can apply online by February 18, 2024. Selection will be done through online interaction with shortlisted candidates.
Research/Job Area- Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
Location- IIT Bhubneshwar
Ph.D degree in Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering AND M.Tech degree in water resources/soil and water conservation/land and water resources engineering/allied areas specialization, with publications in reputed scientific journals and pertinent field research experience. OR M.Tech degree in water resources/soil and water conservation/land and water resources engineering/allied areas specialization AND with at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably field based research experience and publications in reputed scientific journals.
- Name of the Temporary Assignment: Research Associate – 1 Post
- Name of the temporary research Project: “Implementation of World Bank Assisted Program on Rejuvenating Watersheds for Agricultural Resilience through Innovative Development REWARD: Odisha.”
- Name of the Funding Agency: DSC&WD, Govt. of Odisha
- Emolument : ₹ 47,000/- + HRA @16% per month. (For RA-I)
₹ 49,000/- + HRA @16% per month. (For RA-II)
₹ 54,000/- + HRA @16% per month. (For RA-III)
- Duration of the project: 5 Years (09.03.2022 to 08.03.2027)
- Duration: Initial appointment is for 1 year with possible performance based Appointment extension upto 2 years or till the end of tenure of the project whichever is earlier.
- Selection Process: The selection process will be based on interview.
How to Apply-
Interested eligible persons may apply through online application system on or before 18th February 2024.
To complete the registration process, please visit the Institute’s website: www.iitbbs.ac.in/jobs-iitbbs.php After entering to the website, select the option ‘Recruitment for Research Project Work‘ and fill up the online application form after completion of registration process.
Selection to the post will be done through online interaction only from among the shortlisted candidates. There is no need to send hard copy of the application. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only for online Interaction with the designated Committee through skype/google meet etc.