Designation/Position- Research Associate Position in UoH
University of Hyderabad, India, invites applications for Research Associate Position in UoH from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) on a plain paper / prescribed format for the following temporary position(s) in the research project entitled Quick Crystal Refinement Software: An artificial intelligence-based package for crystal refinement sponsored by UoH-IoE vide Sanction File No. UoH-IoE-RC4-21-018, Dated 04 March 2022.
Research/Job Area– Chemistry/physics/computer science/Engineering
Location- University of Hyderabad, India
- Essential Qualifications- Ph.D. in chemistry/physics/computer science/Engineering.
- Desirable Qualifications– Experience in theoretical and computational chemistry and knowledge in any computer programming language.
- Experience- Desirable but not mandatory
- Name of the Post– Research Associate
- Number of positions- 1
- Fellowship- 47,000/month
- HRA- According to the UoH-IoE guidelines
- Tenure of the Post- 2-years (extendable till the end of the project. The appointment is purely on temporary basis.)
Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary, and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
How to Apply-
- Applications should be submitted in a plain paper / enclosed format, which must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications to reach the below address is 25 November 2023.
- Address to which the applications should be sent: The applications may be posted to Dr. K. V. Jovan Jose, Assistant Professor, School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli,
- Hyderabad – 500 046. (or) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 6282137344