Designation/Position- Research Scientist (R&D) Position
IIT Madras, India invites applications for Research Scientist (R&D) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited for the temporary post of Research Scientist (R&D) for MPCVD, India Centre for Lab Grown Diamond (InCent-LGD), IIT Madras.
Research/Job Area- Instrumentation / electrical/electronic/mechanical / robotics / biomedical engineering or equivalent
Location- IIT Madras, India
- Candidates with Doctoral Degree in Science or master’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized University in the field of instrumentation / electrical/electronic/mechanical / robotics / biomedical engineering or equivalent.
- Seven years’ experience in Research and
Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions, or Science and Technology Organizations, and Scientific activities and services.
- Established technical expertise in one or more of mentioned areas is mandatory. o PCB design, circuit development, microcontroller programming and interfacing.
- Robotics and automation – CAD, CAM and CNC experience, Expertise in injection moulding, documentation for designs
- Optical engineering, Sensitive photodetector circuits and photonics Scientific writing skills.
Age Limit: 45 Years
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Scientist III for the project titled ID-PPP-OTN: Infrastructure and Development of Technologies for Pre-clinical Evaluation, Product Establishment and Platform Integration for Onco-theranostic Applications in the Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Raghavendra Sai V V, Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Duration: Initially for one year, later extendable based on performance.
Number of Vacancies: 01
|Project Scientist III||Rs. 96,720/-Per month including HRA|
Job is highly multi-disciplinary spanning science and engineering disciplines including electronics/mechanical/robotics and physics/chemistry/biology and material science. She/he will work towards fiber optic probe preparation (U-bent fabrication, decladding, polishing the ends), probe surface functionalization, immunoassay development, PFAB device development and validation, which involves building sensitive optoelectronic circuits with LED and photodetectors and integrating them with precision-fabricated of polymeric enclosures, development of fiber optic sensor cartridges, development of user interface with personal computer or mobile, testing and validating the device performance with respect to optoelectronic part.
How to Apply-
Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt. 60/2023 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
- Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.