Scholarships for PhD programs – 2019 in University of Antwerp, Belgium
University of Antwerp, Belgium invites application for
Scholarships for PhD programs – 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Scholarships for PhD programs – 2019
About- The AXES research group at the University of Antwerp (http://www.axes.be/) has an open position for a PhD to strengthen our developments in the field of bio-electrochemistry.
Scholarships for PhD programs in Chemistry in the field of bio-electrochemistry
Research/Job Area- Chemistry, physics, bioscience or applied engineering
Location- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- You hold a master degree in chemistry, physics, bioscience or applied engineering.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A creative and analytical mind.
- Background knowledge in electrochemistry is essential.
- In view of the international context, mastering of the English language (both oral and written) is mandatory.
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of bio-electrochemistry.
- You publish scientific articles related to the research project of the assignment.
- You present your work at national and international workshops and conferences.
- a doctoral scholarship for a period of two years, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- the start date of the scholarship will be January 1st 2019, or June 2019 the latest;
- a dynamic and international working environment.
How to Apply-
- Please send a detailed CV (including honours, grades, skills, publications, …) and contact info of two references together with a strong motivation letter before 10 January 2019 to [email protected] with clear subject indication ‘AXES_PhD2019’.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
Last Date for Apply– 10 January 2019