Designation/Position- Scientist ‘H’/Outstanding Scientist Position
CSIR-HR Development Group, New Delhi invites application for Scientist ‘H’/Outstanding Scientist Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- CSIR is one of the largest publicly funded innovative scientific and research organizations in the world. It has nearly 3,500 Scientists and 4,200 scientific and technical support personnel apart from about 7,000 JRF/SRF/RA and other project staff. CSIR publishes more than 5,000 papers annually in peer reviewed International journals. The Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), CSIR is located at CSIR Complex, Pusa Campus, New Delhi. The incumbent should be creative, innovative and a well-recognized professional in the area having a demonstrated leadership and man-management qualities to lead a team of intelligent and competent R&D teams.
Research/Job Area- Engineering or Health/Medical Sciences
Location- CSIR-Human Resource Development Group, New Delhi
i. Ph.D. in any branch of Science/Social Science or Master’s degree in Engineering or Health/Medical Sciences.
- Ph.D. in Engineering or Health/Medical Sciences.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Business Management, preferably Human Resource Management, from a recognized Institution/ University.
- National/International recognition of high caliber professional contribution including but not limited to Awards, Fellowships of professional/Academies and Societies, Visiting Fellowships etc.
- Six Sigma Green Belt, LEAN or other Process Capability certification
- Proficiency in basic IT skills like word processing, spreadsheets, presentations vi. Knowledge of management systems such as ERP, data dashboards, socio- economic impact analyses, customer satisfaction assessment etc
- Minimum 16 years of experience in creation and development of scientific human resources including active participation in R&D in national/international R&D/Academic/Laboratory/Institution/Corporate R&D. The incumbent should be creative, innovative and a well-recognized professional in the area having a demonstrated leadership and man-management qualities to lead a team of intelligent and competent multidisciplinary R&D teams. He/She should have a proven track record of policy initiatives, strategy / roadmap development, delivery of measurable goals and targets in a time-bound manner, and outstanding capabilities in managing Scientific Human Resources.
- Should hold a position at Scientist F/G/Professor level (in Govt./Statutory/ Autonomous Institutions in Level 13A of pay matrix or above (pre-revised PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/- or above) or equivalent in Non-Govt./ Private Institutions with outstanding academic records.
Age: Minimum 45 years.
Relaxation: The qualifications, age and experience can be relaxed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates with the approval of DG, CSIR.
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Candidate: Should be creative, innovative and a well-recognized scientist/technologist/social scientist/interdisciplinarian having demonstrated leadership and management capabilities to manage multidisciplinary R&D teams and a wide external stakeholder base with excellent interpersonal relations.
CSIR invites dynamic and motivated ST&I professionals to apply for the coveted position of Scientist ‘H’/Outstanding Scientist at Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), CSIR Complex, New Delhi. The incumbent is expected to shape, contribute towards and lead the execution of the mandate of CSIR related to enhancing human resource capabilities and innovation leadership for sustainable development of the country, with a focus towards building a national ST&I talent pool that can drive economic growth with the environment and societal benefits.
Tenure of Appointment: The appointment to the post of Scientist H/Outstanding Scientist shall be made for a period of five years or till superannuation, whichever is earlier. In deserving cases, the tenure can be extended as per rules. For those who are in CSIR service, the term shall be till superannuation.
The post of Scientist ‘H’/Outstanding Scientist in CSIR is in Level 15 (Rs. 1,82,200- 2,24,100) of pay matrix. In addition, residential accommodation, transport, medical, LTC and other facilities are provided as per rules.
Notwithstanding the above, the selected candidate can be posted in any Division/Unit of CSIR Headquarters or at any of its Labs/lnstitutes, depending upon the exigencies of organizational needs.
How to Apply-
Applications/nominations with detailed bio-data alongwith list of publications/ patents etc. may be sent by email on e-mail Id firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Director Recruitment Cell, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001. A brief bio-data in the proforma given below may also be sent. The last date of the receipt of application is 17/08/2021.