Designation/Position- Scientist Position (Contractual) at ICMR
ICMR-New Delhi, India, India invites application for Scientist Position (Contractual) at ICMR from eligible and interested candidates
About- The following post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis under the project entitled “Strengthening laboratory surveillance for pneumococcal meningitis in India to understand the impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) rollout” under Dr. Shanta Dutta, Director & Scientist ‘G’ of this Institute. Scientist Position (Contractual) at ICMR
Research/Job Area- Bioethics
Location- ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi, India
|Masters from a recognised University in any of the subjects as given in Annexure-I||4 Years of experience in Communicable Disease REtD including experience in research for Bioethics in Govt./Public Sector/Private Institutions.||Ph.D. from a recognised University in subject as given in Annexure-1|
PhD will be considered as 4 years’ experience (irrespective of the duration taken to complete the degree).
- MD/MS or equivalent to be considered as 3 years’ experience.
- MPH/M.Tech/ME will not be considered as any experience.
- Experience in Research Et Development related to Biomedical Sciences in Govt./Public sector/Private Institutions will be admissible.
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 40 years. (relaxable in accordance to GOI instructions).
ICMR invites online applications, from Indian Citizens, up to 17th November, 2023 till 5:30 PM to fill up one vacancy of Scientist-C(Bioethics) under ICMR Hqrs. Et its Institutes/Centres, in Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) (7th CPC Scale) and usual allowances as admissible to ICMR employees for appointment on regular basis under Direct Recruitment with all India transfer liability under the Council:-
- Selection Procedure:
- The Selection would be made based on computer based written test (MCQs) or interview or both.
- Written test would be based on the understanding of research methods and will be of qualifying nature and minimum qualifying would be 75 percentile.
- The top 12 candidates from among the above qualified list who are otherwise eligible based on their qualifications/ experience would be called for interview.
Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/Women/PwBD/EWS candidates are exempted from application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through online link given in the application form.
How to Apply-
- Application should be submitted along with online application fees, through online mode on https://recruit.icmr.org.in
- For any technical support call on working days between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (1ST) on 011-26589167 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org . For any payment related queries please email at email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 17 November 2023
You can get our regular updates on Telegram also