Designation/Position- Research Scientist Position on Contract basis
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Digital University of Kerala), Kerala invites application for Research Scientist Position on Contract basis from eligible and interested candidates
About- Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Digital University of Kerala) was established in 2020 by the Government of Kerala by upgrading the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala. It is a non-affiliating research and post graduate teaching University in the State of Kerala to facilitate and promote studies, research, incubation and extension work in Digital Technologies and its application domains in Science, Engineering and Humanities. It is the first Digital University in the state.
- Designation/Position- Research Scientist Position on Contract basis
- Research/Job Area- Chemistry
- Location- Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Digital University of Kerala), Kerala
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2022
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Location- Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Digital University of Kerala), Kerala
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invites applications from qualified Indian Citizens for appointment to the following post (on contract basis) for School of Digital Sciences of the University. Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment Portal. The guidelines for the submission of applications are available in the recruitment portal.
Age Relaxation for submission of application:
i. 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
ii. The selection will be based on an interview.
How to Apply-
- Applications shall be submitted online latest on 15.01.2022 The application form is available at https://www.duk.ac.in/careers.
- The application fee will be Rs. 200 /- .(Fee will be exempted for SC/ST/Differently-abled Candidate). The mode of payment is available in the recruitment portal.
- The applications received after the last date fixed or the incomplete applications or the applications without filling the relevant field will be summarily rejected.
- No interim queries after the submission of the application will be entertained. The candidates will be intimated the schedule of the Test/ Interview through their registered email only.
- The candidates are advised to check their registered e-mails regularly after the last date fixed for the submission of the application.
- The University has the right to cancel the advertisement or entire selection process at any stage without assigning reason thereof and the decision of the University shall be final.
Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2022
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template