Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate at NCL
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India invites application for Senior Project Associate at NCL from eligible and interested students
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization. Senior Project Associate at NCL
Research/Job Area- Science/Engineering/Technology/Pharma/MD/MS
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Associate to work on a sponsored project on process development of biopharmaceutical proteins. The selected candidate will be responsible for day to day lab work, experimentation involving cloning and fermentation of various recombinant proteins, report preparation, and documentation.
Designation: Senior Project Associate
Research Area: Process development of biopharmaceutical proteins
Location: CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Four(4) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR ME /M.Tech in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with TWO years’ experience in R&D in industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR Doctoral Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/Pharma/MD/MS from a recognized University or equivalent
- Minimum 60% marks from recognized university
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Good academic record and having sound research expertise in process development of biopharmaceutical proteins like antibodies and other recombinant proteins.
- 0-2 year industrial experience in cloning of various biopharmaceuticals like antibodies/fragments etc.
- Day to day lab work, experimentation involving cloning and fermentation of various recombinant proteins.
- Report preparation and documentation.
Consolidated Emoluments per month:
- Rs. 42,000/- + HRA
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the website: https://jobs.ncl.res.in.
- Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc).
- Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at the website.
- The application should be filled online before 22/03/2023. Late applications will not be considered.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 23/03/2023 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting CEPD office email id: firstname.lastname@example.org contact No: 02025902150.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview before at Chemical Engineering and Process Development Division Conference Room.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed via email on or before 23/03/2023.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Last Date for Apply: 22/03/2023 Interview Date: 24/03/2023 from 10:00 AM onward