Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate – I Position
University of Hyderabad, India invites applications for Senior Project Associate – I Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited in the prescribed format (along with copies of educational qualifications and experience and relevant certificates) from eligible candidates for the following positions under the “Institution of Eminence” project granted to the University of Hyderabad by the Government of India and MHRD Notification No. F11/9/2019-U3(A) dated 17.02.2020.
Job Title: Senior Project Associate – I
University of Hyderabad (UoH) is inviting applications for the position of Senior Project Associate – I for a research project on “An Automated System for tracking Physical Characteristic Changes in Tomatoes”. The project is funded by UoH-IoE vide UoH-IoE-RC3-21-050. The selected candidate will work in the Department of Plant Sciences and will be responsible for conducting research on tomato plant development and stress biology.
Designation: Senior Project Associate – I
Research Area: Plant Sciences, Tomato Plant Development and Stress Biology
Location: University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicants must have been awarded Ph.D. in Plant Sciences or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Applicants should be below 40 years of age.
- Applicants must have experience in tomato plant development and stress biology, expertise in morph-physiological analysis of tomato plants, familiarity with agro-ecological systems, and a publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- Conduct research on tomato plant development and stress biology.
- Perform morph-physiological analysis of tomato plants.
- Work with agro-ecological systems to grow tomato plants in culture room, greenhouse, and field conditions.
- Publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Supervise junior research staff and guide their work.
- Report on project progress to the Principal Investigator.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send a soft copy of all self-attested documents and a duly filled Form B to email@example.com with cc firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy of all self-attested documents and a duly filled Form B to Dr Rahul Kumar, Assistant Professor, Lab no-S48, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, 500046, Telangana, India.
- Applicants should enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is 07/04/2023.
- The position is purely temporary, and the candidate will not have the right to claim any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending any written test/interview or at the time of joining.