Designation/Position- Slovak Academic and Scientific Programme
Slovak Academy of Sciences invites application for Slovak Academic and Scientific Programme from eligible and interested candidates
About- SASPRO 2 is the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action based at Slovak Academy of Sciences and its partners Comenius University in Bratislava and Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. It offer approximately 40 positions within 70 potential host institutions covering various research areas and topics. The Programme allows researcher to apply for a fellowship from 12 to 36 months. Slovak Academic and Scientific Programme
Research/Job Area- Various
Location- Slovak Republic
- Applications are open to researchers of any nationalities who are in possession of PhD degree (considered according to ERC policy about PhD. and equivalent doctoral degree).
- Eligible are experienced researchers up to 15 years after obtaining their first PhD or equivalent degree.
- Eligibility criteria for researchers differ, we offer two schemes both are dedicated to experienced researchers that have to meet the main criterion at the end of call.
- Researchers that are already permanently employed by the entity where the research training activities take place and that is recruiting them may not be supported.
We offer approximatelly 40 positions within 70 potential host institutions covering various research areas and topics. The Programme allows researcher to apply for a fellowship from 12 to 36 months.
Incoming scheme is dedicated for researchers who have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Slovak Republic for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to the application submission.
Reintegration scheme is dedicated for Slovak nationals who have carried out their main activity in the Third countries at least 3 years prior to the application submission and who have resided or carried out their main activity in the Slovak Republic for maximum 3 months prior to the application submission.
How to Apply-
- Application must be complete in English and in the templates provided, please reffer to Downloads
- Application must be received on or before the deadline (1st March 2021 17:00 CET).
- Only one application per applicant may be submitted per call.
- Applicant can apply for 12 to 36 months project length.
We highly recommed a planned secondment placement in the non – academic sector. If company/institution is not defined, at least business area of the secondment institute and expected outcomes are to be defined in the application at this stage.