Sr. Project Engineer Position at IIT KANPUR, UP, India
Designation/Position- Sr. Project Engineer Position
IIT KANPUR, UP, India, invites applications for Sr. Project Engineer Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard, and to provide leadership in technological innovation.
Research/Job Area- organic electronics/Printed electronics
Location- IIT KANPUR, UP, India
For Sr. Project Scientist Ph.D. + 1 year relevant experience Or Postgraduate + 4 years relevant experience
- PhD with specialization in organic electronics/Printed electronics
- Experience in fabrication of organic electronic devices
- Practical experience in measurement techniques like Photoluminescence, Cyclicvoltametry, UV- Vis/IR spectroscopy, XPS
- Hands on experience in operation and maintenance of vacuum equipment for thin film deposition
- Experience in OLED stack development or optoelectronic device simulation using tools like Setfos, Lumeric or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience in usage and maintenance of glove box
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post of Sr. Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
Nature of work:
- Fabrication and optimization of solution processed OLEDs for improving efficiency including material characterization.
- Development of barrier layer coating for device encapsulation and its characterization (WVTR, AFM, XPS etc.)
- Experimental design and analysis of experimental data
- Testing of OLED devices and documentation
- Fabrication of prototypes and demos for industry projects, expos etc.
Salary: Rs. 38800-3200-96400/- (per month based on qualification)
Term of Appointment: The appointment will be purely on temporary and contractual basis initially for a period of three years or end of the project, whichever is earlier
Number of positions: One
How to Apply-
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 04th March, 2024.
To apply for post of Sr. Project Scientist, please click here: Apply online
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 (India)