Designation/Position- Temporary Posts at Andhra University
Andhra University, India invites application for Temporary Posts at Andhra University from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Pharmaceutical Sciences/Technology/Management/Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis/Food Science and Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Engineering
Location- Andhra Pradesh
Post No. 1: Special Officer (Centre for Advanced Scientific Research)
- Doctorate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences with an outstanding research experience in the field of Pharmacy Research and Analysis.
- Retired professor or industry personnel with upper age limit not exceeding 65 years on the date of advertisement are encouraged to apply and given preference.
Post No. 2: Head-Operations (Start-up, Incubation, Placement, and Employability and Entrepreneurship Centre)
- Masters degree in Technology/Management
- Minimum 15 years of technology based corporate experience. Should have worked as head of Unit / Function at a technology company managing a team of minimum 100 resources or above with a turnover of INR 100 Crores or above. Experience of heading on being on board of company / association that is set with the sole objective of promoting entrepreneurship. Must have experience of successful entrepreneurship of at least 2 companies / products with a turnover of INR 1.00 Crore of any one company / product.
Post No. 3: Certified Analyst
- Post graduate degree in Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Should be a recognized government certified analyst with minimum 3 years of experience in analytical procedures in testing.
- Upper age limit: 50 years
Post No. 4: Security Officer
- Retired army (Colonel or Captain) or police personnel with a rank not lower than DSP.
- Should have handled security and vigilance functions of reputed and large companies
- Upper age limit: 65 years
Post No. 5: Administrative Officer 1 (Food and Drug Testing Laboratory)
- Post graduate degree in Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Not less than 5 years of experience in organization and administration of Food and Testing laboratory.
- Should have sound knowledge of scientific equipment working.
- Retired persons will be give priority
Post No. 6: Administrative Officer 2 (Integrated International M.B.A. Programme)
- Post graduate degree in Management.
- Not less than 5 years of experience in the administration of Management Educational Institute with rating like NBA/NAAC.
- Retired persons will be give priority.
Post No. 7: Maintenance Engineer
- A graduate in Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Not less than 5 years experience in maintenance of scientific equipment and systems.
- Upper age limit not more than 50 years
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of posts||Remuneration per month (Consolidated)|
|1.||Special Officer (Centre for Advanced Scientific Research)||1||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|2.||Head-Operations (Start-up, Incubation, Placement, Employability and Entrepreneurship Development Centre)||1||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|5.||Administrative Officer-1 (Food and Drug Testing Laboratory)||1||Rs.50,000/-|
|6.||Administrative Officer-2 (Integrated International BBA-MBA Programme)||1||Rs.50,000/-|
|9.||Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||1||Rs.15,000/-|
|10.||Lab Associate (Food Science)||1||Rs.15,000/-|
Mode of Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The candidates called for interview will have to attend interview at their own expenses. The University will not pay TA, DA and any other expenses to attend the interview, if called.
Tenure: Tenure for the above posts is one year from date of recruitment or till the completion of RUSA-Phase 2.0, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply-
Submission of Application: The filled in application in the prescribed format along with the relevant enclosures (scanned copies) are to be submitted only in online mode to email@example.com
For technical guidance, please contact: Prof. Rama Sudha, Hon. Director-Computer Centre, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Ph No. 0891-2844084, firstname.lastname@example.org