W. Clark Postdoctoral Fellowship: Are you a dedicated researcher with a passion for conservation bioacoustics? The K. Lisa Yang Center for Conservation Bioacoustics, part of the Cornell Lab of Ornithology within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences at Cornell University, is offering the Christopher W. Clark Postdoctoral Fellowship. This prestigious fellowship supports innovative research in applied conservation bioacoustics and offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of this field.
|Research Area:||Conservation Bioacoustics|
|Location:||Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Ithaca, NY|
- Ph.D. in ecology, biology, marine science, wildlife biology & conservation, social science, computer science, engineering, or a related field aligned with the Yang Center’s mission.
- Strong research track record, including peer-reviewed publications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. | |
- Job Description: | The Postdoctoral Associate will conduct cutting-edge research in conservation bioacoustics, aligning with the Yang Center’s mission. The position includes presenting research, publishing in peer-reviewed journals, and engaging in academic life within the Lab of Ornithology and Cornell University. This is a one-year full-time appointment, renewable for up to three years based on performance. | |
- Salary/Rewards/Benefits: | $56,000-$64,000 per year with Cornell University’s generous benefits package. The position is located in Ithaca, NY and requires on-site work. Benefits include professional development, wellness programs, employee discounts, comprehensive healthcare options, paid leave, and superior retirement contributions.
- How to Apply: | Interested candidates should submit the following documents via Academic Jobs Online at this link:
- Cover letter
- Research statement/project proposal (up to 3 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for three references
- Statement of contribution to diversity, equity, and inclusion For inquiries about the position, please email email@example.com. | | Last Date for Apply: | Review of applications will begin immediately. |
Join a vibrant community of researchers at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and make a lasting impact on conservation bioacoustics. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to contribute to our mission and foster a climate of inclusivity and excellence. Cornell University is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment.