Designation/Position- ADB Summer Internship Program 2021
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) invites application for Doha Institute for ADB Summer Internship Program 2021(Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply. All international students can apply for this program. ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
Research/Job Area- Master’s Degree or PhD study
Location- The Location of the Internship will depend on which country you are applying to
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- ADB announces the assignments on the website and candidates choose assignments of interest.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
How to Apply-
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). School registration and nomination are no longer required.
Application period for the 2021 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 1 August to 30 September 2020
- On board: January 2021 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021
- On board: June 2021 onwards
Last Date for Apply– 31 January 2021.