Designation/Position- Asst. Professor Positions
CIPET:IPT, Chennai invites applications for Asst. Professor Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- CIPET-IPT, Ahmedabad, a premier national institute focused on skill development, technology support, academics, and research in the domain of petrochemicals, is seeking to hire Assistant Professors for multiple positions on a contractual basis. Positions are available in Plastics Engineering & Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, and English, with remuneration payable per month ranging from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 40,000.
Assistant Professor (Plastics Technology)
Assistant Professor (Polymer Science)
Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
Assistant Placement Consultant
More Opportunities:Teaching Jobs in India: Various Faculty Positions in top Indian Institutes
Location- CIPET: Chennai
- Assistant Professor (Plastic Technology)
Full time First Class BE/B Tech and ME/M Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: At least 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline.
Full time First Class BE/B Tech and ME/M Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University, and: Ph.D in the relevant discipline
- Assistant Professor (Polymer Science) / (Mathematics):
- Full time Master’s Degree with good academic record with First Class or an equivalent CGPA in the relevant discipline from Indian Universities.
- Besides fulfilling the qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointments of Assistant Professors or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.
At least 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline.
As an Assistant Professor, the candidate will be responsible for teaching and conducting research in their respective field, as well as participating in departmental and institute-wide activities.
|Maximum Term of Engagement on contract||1 Year (Renewable upto 3 years based on performance and requirement)|
How to Apply-
The application should be submitted only in the prescribed application form for advertised positions for engagement on contract for limited or fixed period in CIPET, which can be downloaded from the CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in
Last Date for Apply– 15 March 2023
You can get our Regular updates on Telegram also
Find or Post Research Project PositionS – Researchersjob Board
See Also: Motivation Letter for PhD, Postdoc, and Other Research Positions
Whitesmoke Grammar Checker Online – Improve Your Research Writing Skill – Alternative to Grammarly
How to write a literature review: Tips, Format, and Significance
Research Proposal How to Write: Detail Guide and Template