Bilateral Programs for Indo-US Scientists and Researchers for Workshops
Designation/Position- Bilateral Programs
IUSSTF, United States-India Science and Technology Forum invites application for Bilateral Programs from eligible and interested candidates
About- Dissemination of information and creating awareness through substantive interactions between Indian and American scientists and researchers from academia, laboratories, and industry with the explicit aim to develop sustained linkages. The proposals should to be designed around a theme of common interest that has a high potential for generating follow-up activities.
Research/Job Area- Science, Technology, and Engineering
Location- IUSSTF, United States-India Science and Technology Forum
Post doc Fellowship in USA for Indian – Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships
- Qualified researchers from all disciplines of Science, Technology, and Engineering working at Indian and American Academic Institutions and Laboratories. The topic should be of high scientific quality, and relevance to cover areas of topical and mutual interest.
- Minimum of one Indian and one American institutional partner (1+1 Partnership Mode).
- The event date should be on or before 28th February for the 1st March deadline and 30th September for the 31st August deadline.
- The proposals are peer-reviewed both in India and the United States.
- The final shortlisting takes into consideration several factors in addition to peer review in India and U.S., such as encouraging new groups as well as topics, the background of Indian and U.S. workshop coordinators as well as proposed speakers, perceived advantage(s) for both Indian and U.S. sides, the potential for developing mutually advantageous collaboration(s), etc.
- The process is highly competitive and partial support is provided only to a very small number of workshops due to the availability of limited funds.
IUSSTF provides partial funding towards the following expenditure related to the event:
- International and Domestic Airfare (by economy class & shortest route not exceeding prescribed limits)
- Accommodation and other event-related costs
How to Apply-
Proposal should be submitted online at https://ws.iusstf.org
Dr. Nishritha Bopana- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 31 August 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions