CBMSO Postdoctoral Fellowship Program: The CBMSO (Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa) announces a Postdoctoral Fellowship Program to enhance international representation within the institute. Eight outstanding international early career researchers (Postdoctoral Fellows) will be incorporated, focusing on highly interdisciplinary topics related to CBM’s research areas.
Designation: Postdoctoral Fellow
Research Area: Life Sciences
Location: CBMSO – Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa, Spain
- Strong international training.
- Not worked in Spain for the last three years.
- Obtained a Ph.D. in Life Sciences after 01/01/2020.
- Offering 8 postdoctoral positions for a duration of 3 years.
- Estimated gross salary: €40,500/year.
- Application deadline: 01/12/2023; resolution of the call by 01/02/2024.
- Every candidate must have the endorsement of a CBM Principal Investigator (PI).
- Each CBM PI can endorse only one candidate.
- Prospective candidates should contact CBM PIs, express interest, and obtain PI endorsement.
- To apply, candidates must read the guidelines, choose a group in CBM, contact the PI, agree on a postdoctoral project, and fill out the provided form, uploading required files.
- Evaluation based on prior accomplishments, scientific quality of proposed research, and international training/mobility.
- The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) will evaluate applications and provide a ranked list for interviews.
- Positions may be declared vacant if candidate quality does not meet minimum requirements.
How to Apply:
- Read the guidelines and instructions here.
- Choose a group in CBM.
- Get in touch with the PI and send them your CV.
- Agree with the PI on a postdoctoral project.
- Fill out this form and upload your files (details in the provided document).
Last Date for Apply: 01/12/2023
Disclaimer: This job post is based on information from a reliable source. Applicants are advised to verify details and check for updates or additional information on the official CBMSO website. For inquiries, please contact the provided email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.