Faculty Fellows Position: Chanakya Faculty Fellowship at IIT Patna, Bihar, India, Pay=Rs 125k /month
Designation/Position- Chanakya Faculty Fellowship
IIT Patna, India invites applications for Chanakya Faculty Fellowship from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Patna VishlesanI-Hub is seeking faculty fellows to join Technology Innovations Hub (TIH), IIT Patna. We are committed to advancing the field of speech, video and text analytics by making fundamental advances in scientific methods and technologies to create an impact on the potential and exponential growth of interdisciplinary cyber-physical systems (ICPSs). The Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation is a not-for-profit initiative of the Government of India through the Department of Science & Technology (DST) and IIT Patna. We are seeking individuals passionate in areas but not limited to healthcare, smart cities, industry 4.0, drones, robotics, defense, security and other smart devices related to ICPS.
Research/Job Area- Electrical/Electronic/Computer Sciences
|Domain Verticals • Speech Analytics||•||Video Analytics||•||Text Analytics|
Location- IIT Patna
Faculty fellow is expected but not limited to develop new technologies, create prototypes of the existing technologies with TIH, teach courses at PG level, and mentor the ongoing startups.
- Hold a Ph.D degree in Electrical /Electronic /Computer Sciences with specialization in the speech, video or text analytics and allied areas.
- Minimum one year post Ph.D relevant Industrial research experience will be strongly preferred
Job Position Description-
IIT Paton Vishlesan I-Hub is seeking faculty fellows to join Technology Innovations Hub (TIH), IIT Patna. We are committed to advancing the field of speech, video, and text analytics by making fundamental advances in scientific methods and technologies to create an impact over potential and exponential growth of interdisciplinary cyber physical systems (ICPSs). The Vishlesan I-Hub Foundation is a non-for-profit initiative of Government of India through Department of Science & Technology (DST) and IIT Patna.
What They Offer:
- Vishlesan I-Hub offers a variety of funds, services, resources, and facilities to transform your meritorious ideas, innovations, and technologies into products from the support of IIT Patna and its institutional & industrial partners.
- Opportunity to get a fellowship of Rs 125k /month initially for 2 years and can be extended further depending on the progress, quality, and duration of the project.
- Successful fellows and mentors who developed and demonstrated significant progress would be encouraged to apply for further funding under different schemes of TIH.
- Opportunity to get the incubation at Vishlesan I-Hub and its partner I-Hubs across India.
- Selection would be done based on interview call based on technical merit, originality, and feasibility of the proposal.
How to Apply-
|Application package must include detailed CV indicating the age, educational background, research experience and a complete list of publications/patents along with the vision of statement and proposal explaining why your background suits this position and what will be your work-plan/proposal.|
|Proposals are solicited from individual students. Students collaborating from different departments are encouraged.|
For any queries, please write: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 15 June 2023
|• It is a rolling advertisement. Deadline for initial phase submission is 15 June 2023. However, candidates can submit applications any time. The applications received after 15 June 2023 will be evaluated in the next phase.|
How to write an attractive research proposal?
How to Write an Effective Cover Letter – Prepare Yourself
6 golden tips for finding successful postdoctoral opportunities
Some Effective Tool to Improve Your Research Writing Skill