Designation/Position- EPFL Doctoral Fellowship
EPFL Technical University, Switzerland invites application for EPFL Doctoral Fellowship for eligible and interested candidates
About- A new doctoral EPFL Doctoral Fellowship programme for the next generation of sustainable science leaders. EPFLglobaLeaders is a new doctoral fellowship programme funding early-stage researchers to become leaders in the transition towards sustainable societies. Forty-eight doctoral fellows will benefit from a multifaceted training programme, including a secondment in the non-academic sector.
Study level- Doctoral
Location- EPFL, Switzerland
- EPFLglobaLeaders fellows are employed as doctoral assistants and paid according to the
standard salary scale of doctoral candidates at EPFL.
- The EPFLglobaLeaders fellowship consists of a monthly contribution to the salary of the
doctoral candidate of EUR 1’935 and is granted for a period of forty-eight (48) months.
- The thesis supervisor must complement the EU contribution to the salary of the doctoral
candidate (co-funding cannot come from other H2020 / Horizon Europe funding
sources) and pay for the other associated costs (research costs, equipment, travel
expenses, conferences, etc.).
- EPFLglobaLeaders fellows must work 100% on their granted project.
- The fellowships cannot be granted retroactively.
- The fellowships must start1
EPFLglobaLeaders involves a collaboration with the non-academic sector. The programme includes a stay of 3 to 12 months in the non-academic sector. Additionally, a (formal or informal) co-supervision of the PhD thesis by the non-academic partner is strongly encouraged. The duration of an EPFLglobaLeaders doctoral fellowship is 48 months (4 years).
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 15 April 2021