Faculty Jobs in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Jobs
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India, invites applications for Faculty Jobs from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969, to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969 emphasized that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology. Faculty Jobs
Research/Job Area- Various
Location- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
As per UGC Guidelines strictly. In rare cases if UGC Net qualified candidates are not
available, the candidates having post graduate in the relevant subject (minimum 55% marks) shall be considered for appointment.
- Candidates must also fill out the Score Card Proforma for Assistant Professors, an essential component of the online application form. Candidates must deposit the prescribed fees (non-refundable) online using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Application fees for Posts at Sr. No. 1 to 9 will be Rs. 1180/(including GST) (Rs. 590/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates) and for Post at Sr. No. 10 to 11 Rs. 944/-(including GST) (Rs. 472/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates).
- The SC/ST and PWD candidates who are not domiciled in the State of Punjab shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180/- (including GST) for posts at Sr. No. 1 to 9 and Rs. 944/-(including GST) for posts at Sr. No. 10 to 11.
- The application submitted online mode ONLY shall be accepted, and submission of its Hard Copy is also a must.
- The Candidates desirous of applying for the reserved category Posts must also attach their Punjab Domicile Certificate/Punjab Residence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply-
Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website www.gndu.ac.in.
Online applications are invited for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts at the University. Online registration of applications for these posts will start w.e.f. 11.01.2023 and end on 31.01.2023. The last Date for submitting a Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 07.02.2023.
IMPORTANT: Applicants for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor must attach the Academic/Research Score Proforma as approved by the Syndicate of the University (duly filled in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with hard copy of their application form to be submitted as per note 1 above.
A Candidate needs to register only once by filling the Registration Form, even if he/she wishes to apply for more than one post/ department/campus.
Last Date for Apply– 31 January 2023
|Opening date for on-line Registration of applications||:||11.01.2023|
|Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application.||:||31.01.2023|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy/printout of online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.)||:||07.02.2023|