Designation/Position- Guest Faculty Positions at Satyawati College
Satyawati College, University of Delhi, India, invites applications for Guest Faculty Positions at Satyawati College from eligible and interested candidates
About- Satyawati College, a constituent College of the University of Delhi, was established in the year 1972 by the Government of Delhi. The College is named after a great freedom fighter, Behen (Sister) Satyawati, grand-daughter of Swami Shradhanand, who worked in close association with leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawahar Lal Nehru, Jai Prakash Narain and Sarojini Naidu. She worked tirelessly till her death for uprooting poverty, ignorance and communalism. She was named Toofani Behen (Stormy Sister) by Mahatma Gandhi for her zeal and commitment.
Online applications are invited for the appointment of Guest Faculty in the following departments:
|DEPARTMENT||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||CATEGORY|
|ECONOMICS||7||2-UR, 1-SC, 2-OBC, 1-VI/LD, 1- HH/SLD|
|ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||5||3-UR, 1-OBC, 1-EWS|
|MATHEMATICS||3||1-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE||10||5-UR, 1-SC, 3-OBC, 1-EWS|
Location- Satyawati College, University of Delhi, India
- The eligibility criteria for the Guest Faculty are as per the UGC Regulations, 2018 and as adopted by the University of Delhi/UGC.
- Candidates should be enrolled with Ad-hoc panel 2022-23 of the respective Department of the University of Delhi. Candidates whose name is not enrolled in the ad-hoc panel list 202223 will not be considered for interview.
- The superannuated (Retired) teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to maximum age limit of 70 years.
- The candidate should not hold any other teaching assignment.
How to Apply-
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the application form link https://forms.gle/ADgE8dP5mj53253JA before 24.11.2022 (Midnight). No other mode for submission of application is available.
- Candidates should upload there duly self-attested documents.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
- The date and time of the interview will be displayed on the College website. No separate intimation will be given for the same. Candidates are advised to check the College website regularly.