Guest Faculty Posts at Assam University (A Central University), Silchar, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Posts at Assam University
Assam University (A Central University), Silchar, India, invites applications for Faculty Posts at Assam University from eligible and interested candidates
About- Assam University came into existence in 1994 after enacting the Assam (Central) University Act 1989. Through its pursuit, Assam University is in the process of making itself an institute of excellence. Faculty Posts at Assam University
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering is conducting a walk-in-interview for the engagement of five (05) Guest Faculty positions on a purely temporary basis. The positions include one (01) for ST, one (01) for OBC, and three (03) for UR categories. Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the interview.
|Guest Faculty||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering|
- Essential: B.E./B.Tech./B.S. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. or Integrated M.Tech. in the relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- Rs. 1500/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- The Guest Faculty will be responsible for delivering lectures in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Engagement is on a purely temporary basis.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview on 20-11-2023 at 1:00 pm at the office of the Head, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Candidates should bring a duly filled prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all supporting documents.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply: 20 November 2023 (Walk-in)
Walk-in-interview date: 20-11-2023