Faculty Recruitment in National Institute Of Technology, Silchar, Assam
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment in National Institute
National Institute Of Technology, Silchar, Assam, India, invites applications for Faculty Recruitment in National Institute from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिलचर) is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology status and was declared an Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. Faculty Recruitment in National Institute
- Faculty Recruitment in National Institute Of Technology, Silchar, Assam
|1.||Civil Engineering||All Specializations|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||All Specializations|
|3.||Electrical Engineering||All Specializations|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||All Specializations|
|5.||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||All Specializations|
|6.||Mechanical Engineering||All Specializations|
|10.||Humanities & Social Sciences||All Specializations|
|11.||Management Studies||All Specializations|
NOTE: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS applicable as per GoI norms
Location- National Institute Of Technology, Silchar, Assam, India
For detailed eligibility criteria and required credit points for aforesaid posts, please refer to the following documents appended to this notification (uploaded on the institute website: www.nits.ac.in) 1. Schedule E of MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated July 2017 (see page No.13 to16)MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification F.No.33-9/2011–TS.III dated 16th April 2019.
MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated 27th October 2020.
In continuation of Recruitment notification No. NITS/Estt/Faculty/Advt/01/2021 dated 02.07.2021 and No. NITS/Estt/Faculty/Advt/01/2022 dated 02.08.2022 National Institute of Technology Silchar announces the Second Phase cut‐off date for submission of applications for the posts Assistant Professor Level‐10, 11 & 12 as 19th September 2022.
ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO FACULTY POSITIONS National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications online from Indian Nationals with a consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with a commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development.
|S. No.||Name of post||Pay Scale (7th CPC)||Equivalent 6th CPC pay Scale|
|I||Professor||Level –14A||PB– IV with AGP INR 10,500.00|
|II||Associate Professor||Level–13A2||PB– IV with AGP INR 9,500.00|
|III||Assistant Professor Grade– I||Level –12||PB– III with AGP INR 8,000.00|
|IV||Assistant Professor Grade–II||Level –11||PB– III with AGP INR 7,000.00|
|V||Assistant Professor Grade–II||Level –10||PB– III with AGP INR 6,000.00|
Candidates willing to apply for one or more posts in a department can apply with a single registration. However, candidates willing to apply for one or more departments must register separately.
- This is a ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT. Online applications are invited throughout the year.
- Candidates are requested to submit their provisional applications mentioning qualifications, experiences and other credentials in the online application portal.
- However, when a sizable number of provisional applications (as decided by the authority) are received in the online application portal, the applicants who have submitted their applications will be given a chance to update their qualifications, experience and other credentials in the online application and submit the final application.
- A notification to update the applications will be given through the Institute’s website and candidate registered email fifteen days before that cutoff date.
- All qualifications and experiences will be considered up to the cutoff date. After this date, final applications will be extracted from the application portal for scrutiny and the online portal will be reset for receiving the next set of applications again.
How to Apply-
- Candidates willing to apply for the advertised posts are requested to apply through the online portal. URL: http://recruitment.nits.ac.in/
- Initially, the provisional application is to be submitted. After submission of the application, the scanned copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with documents uploaded at the time of applying has to be forwarded to the Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Provisional Application for the post of <Name of the Post> <Name of the Department>:<Applicant Name>”.
- When the cutoff date is announced, the updated final application must be submitted within 15 days of the notification. There will be no application fee for the submission of the application. After submission of the application, the scanned copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate along with documents uploaded at the time of applying has to be forwarded to the Email Id: email@example.com with the Subject line “Final Application for the post of <Name of the Post> <Name of the Department>:<Applicant Name>”.
- Candidates can raise queries while filling up the application form in the application portal at the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 19 September 2022