GIST Faculty Position, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
Designation/Position- GIST Faculty Position
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea invites application for GIST Faculty Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), a government-funded university located in Gwangju, Republic of Korea, is pleased to announce the following faculty openings for well-qualified candidates with demonstrated expertise in the specified fields.
GIST was established by the Korean Ministry of Science and ICT in 1993 as a national research-oriented university. Providing degree programs for both graduate and undergraduate coursework with superb laboratories, research centers, and facilities, GIST is proud of being ranked 4th in the world for citations per faculty member by QS World University Rankings in 2020.
Research/Job Area- Various research area
Location- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea
– Tenure-Track Regular Faculty
|School||Area of Specialty||Application Deadline|
|School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering||– Polymer/Ceramic Membrane for Process Engineering in Energy and Environmental Studies- Any area in Oceanography||until 4:00 PM on January 31, 2021|
|AI Graduate School||– All area of Artificial Intelligencesuch as natural language processing, self-learning, context awareness, and cybersecurity, etc.||until 4:00 PM on January 18, 2021|
– Non-Tenure Track Faculty (Full-time Lecturer)
|School||Opening Area||Application deadline|
|Graduate School of Energy Convergence||– Power system or Energy ICT||until 4:00 PM on January 18, 2021|
|Division of Liberal Arts and Science||– Writing (Humanities and Social Sciences majors: Korean Literature preferred) ※ 3 selected publications (upload PDF files online)|
– Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field.
※ Applicants who do not yet have a Ph.D. degree should submit a certificate of expected conferment.
– Applicants should be able to teach and lecture proficiently in English.
– Qualified international or female scholars are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply-
1. GIST offers an electronic version of its application forms in Microsoft Word format.
Please download the application forms attached at the bottom of this page.
2. Complete the application forms, and please include a list of 3 referees including advisor in your application. (Letters of recommendation will be requested during the screening process.)
3. Upload your completed application files at https://service.gist.ac.kr/employment
For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com (Office: +82-062-715-2043).