Designation/Position- Guest Faculty at NIT
NIT Arunachal Pradesh, India invites application for Guest Faculty at NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. The classes of NIT Arunachal Pradesh were started from 2010 in a temporary campus in Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh. Guest Faculty at NIT
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering
Location- Arunachal Pradesh
|Department||Essential qualifications||Desirable qualifications|
|Chemical Engineering||M. Tech. degree with first class at UG and PG levels in the appropriate branch of Engineering||Candidate with PhD degree or in advance stage|
Walk-in-interview for engagement of Guest Faculty in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT-Arunachal Pradesh for the session Jan-June 2021 will be held on 12 Jan 2021 from 2.00 pm onwards online.
- Honorarium: As per institute norms
- Teaching mode: Online/offline
- Joining date: Within one week after receiving offer letter.
- The selected guest faculties shall be considered for one semester only, till the last teaching day of the semester.
- Persons who are engaged in any full-time job in any organization shall not be considered for interview.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates are hereby informed to be available at the stipulated time and send the BIODATA along with supporting documents (photocopies of all the documents in a single pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for guest faculty position in the Department of Chemical Engineering“
Last Date for Apply– 11 January 2021
Last date of receiving biodata: 11.01.2021 (5 pm)