Guest Faculty in Utkal University (Walk-in-Interview), Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Designation/Position- Guest Faculty in Utkal University
Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India, invites applications for Guest Faculty in Utkal University from eligible and interested candidates
About- Established in 1943, Utkal University, a NAAC A+ and Category I University with graded autonomy, is a premier Higher Education Institution in India. The main campus at Vani Vihar is located in the capital city of Bhubaneswar spread over nearly 400 acres adjacent to National Highway 16. The new rural campus spreads over nearly 67 acres of land in the mountainous ranges of Chandikhole in the Jajpur district. The University provides ample opportunities for research, innovation, and a modern knowledge delivery system. The University is in receipt of Rashtriya Ucchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA) for enriching quality and excellence in higher education.
|Name of the Department||Approximate no. of|
Guest Faculties required
|PM 86 IR||1|
Location- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
The candidate should have completed master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks. Besides in compliance with the UGC standards, he/she must have completed Ph.D or qualified NET for Assistant Professorship in the concerned subject.
The selection shall be made strictly as per UGC norms.
Walk in Interview for Selection of Guest Faculty
- The post is purely temporary.
- The remuneration per class of 1 V2 hour duration is Rs. 1,500/- subject to a maximum of Rs. 45,000/- per month.
- The engagement is for a period of one year or till regular appointment against the posts, whichever is earlier.. The engagement may be renewed depending on exigency on the basis of performance of candidates.
How to Apply-
The candidate should apply in the prescribed Application form available on the University website www.utkaluniversity.ac.in and bring the hard copy of the application along with original certificates and one set Xerox copy in support of educational qualification, age, experience and research publication (if any).
Date & time of reporting of candidates-
- 19.01.2023 – Commerce, L.L.M, Biotechnology, Botany and Business Administrative (10.30-11.30 A.M)
- 20.01.2023 – Odia, Physics, History, PM Es IR and Political Science (10.30-11.30 A.M)
- 21.01.2023 – Zoology, Mathematics, Psychology and Statistic (10.30-11.30 A.M)
Interview – 12 Noon onwards.
Last Date for Apply– 19-21 January 2023 (Walk in Interview)
See Position Details-
How to write an attractive research proposal?
How to Write an Effective Cover Letter – Prepare Yourself
6 golden tips for finding successful postdoctoral opportunities
Should I Do postdoc : Pros and Cons – ResearchersJob
Some Effective Tool to Improve Your Research Writing Skill