Guest Faculty Positions in NEHU – North-Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya
Designation/Position- Guest Faculty Positions in NEHU
North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya, India, invites applications for Guest Faculty Positions in NEHU from eligible and interested candidates
About- Fifty-three undergraduate colleges are affiliated with the University, including eight professional colleges. The University Central Library, whose membership includes university and college teachers, postgraduate and undergraduate honors students, and non-teaching staff members, has a collection of close to 2,00,000 books and 38,000 bound periodicals, and it subscribes to 316 foreign and 366 Indian current journals.
The North-Eastern Hill University in Shillong Campus, Meghalaya invites online applications from Indian Nationals for the position of Guest Faculties in various Departments. The selection will be made purely on a temporary basis for the current semester or till regular faculty joins the Department. The last date for application is 21.03.2023.
Designation: Guest Faculty
Research/Job Area: Physics
Location: Shillong Campus, Meghalaya
Eligibility/Qualification: The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations 2018/AICTE latest Regulations as the case may be and their subsequent Notifications/Guidelines, if any.
Job Description: The Guest Faculty positions are purely for a defined short duration and are of the nature of Guest faculty. The selected candidates will receive remuneration of @Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000/~ per month (conditions apply). No other emoluments, allowances, medical reimbursement are admissible. No vacation salary is payable. Guest/Part-time teachers may not be given the benefit of pension, gratuity, etc. The date and time of the interview will be notified by the concerned Department in due course of time.
How to Apply: Applicants can visit the NEHU website (www.nchu.ac.in) for advertisement details, and for applying online, please visit (recruitment.nehu.ac.in).
Last Date for Apply: 21.03.2023
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The selection of Guest faculty shall be made by the University purely on a temporary basis.
- The Posts are purely for the defined short duration and are of the nature of Guest faculty.
- No other emoluments, allowances, Medical reimbursement are admissible. No vacation salary is payable.
- The date and time of the interview will be notified by the concerned Department in due course of time.
- No application will be entertained after the date and time mentioned above.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
- The University reserves its right to shortlist the total number of candidates to be called for an interview.
- No. TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to write an attractive research proposal?
How to Write an Effective Cover Letter – Prepare Yourself
6 golden tips for finding successful postdoctoral opportunities
Should I Do postdoc : Pros and Cons – ResearchersJob
Some Effective Tool to Improve Your Research Writing Skill