Designation/Position- Guest Faculty Positions
Visva Bharati, WB, India invites application for Guest Faculty Positions from eligible and interested candidates
Applications are invited to select one Guest Teacher (unreserved) against the vacant post in the Department of Zoology for one year (excluding long vacation) or until the vacant post is filled up, whichever is earlier.
Research/Job Area- Zoology
Location- Visva Bharati, WB, India
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in the Master’s degree level in Zoology from an Indian University or equivalent degree from a foreign university with specialization in Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics.
- NET/SET is a compulsory requirement for appointment. However, candidates having a Ph.D. degree in Zoology complying with UGC 2009 regulations are exempted from NET/SET.
- Rs.1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per month will be given to the guest teacher.
- Superannuated teachers up to the age of 70 years may also apply.
How to Apply-
Candidates are required to send their application with biodata, attested copies of relevant certificates and other essential documents by post to the Head of the Department, Zoology, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan-731235 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the date of the advertisement.
Original documents will be required at the time of verification.
No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interview in case needed to physically attend the interview.
Last Date for Apply– 24 January 2020
- Last Date of Receiving Application; 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- The date and time of the interview will be intimated separately