Designation/Position- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship
Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona, Spain invites applications for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship from eligible and interested candidates
About- IMB-CNM is looking for highly motivated postdoctoral researchers with outstanding academic track records to apply for a MSCA-2023 Postdoctoral Fellowship (MCPF). IMB offer the opportunity to apply for a competitive and highly prestigious fellowship to work in a multidisciplinary environment in a research institute with cutting-edge facilities (Clean Room & Laboratories) for developing micro- and nanotechnology processes and devices applied to a variety of environments from energy and mobility, security and physics frontiers as well as health and environment.
Candidates are expected to have a background in micro-/nano technologies or related fields and be fluent in English. Selected candidates will be supported and guided along the writing process and submission of the MCPF proposal by the IMB-CNM’s supervisor, EU project office, and administration to submit a competitive application.
Location- Institute of Microelectronics of Barcelona, Spain
- You can be of any nationality.
- You should have a PhD degree at the time of the deadline (13/09/2023).
- You must have a maximum of 8 years research experience (career breaks will not count).
- For the European Fellowship modality: you must not have lived/worked in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 36 months.
- For the Global Fellowship modality: you must be national or long-term resident of EU Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries. You must not have lived/worked in the country of the Outgoing Phase for more than 12 months in the last 36 months.
There are two ways of applying: you may join in one of project ideas (A) or you may propose your own idea that should be aligned with one of research lines (B).
Project ideas proposed
MCPF EOI | Fabrication, Characterization, Modelling and Applications of Memristive Devices MCPF EOI | Hybrid sensors for personalized treatments in hadron therapy MCPF EOI | Multivariate Data Analysis for Gas Sensors MCPF EOI | Nanodosimeters for improving radiobiology models MCPF EoI | Opto-magnetic nanodevices MCPF EOI | Postdocs at the Group of Chemical Transducers (GTQ)
How to Apply-
If you are willing to join one of the proposed ideas, email the specific contact person in the EoI above (subject: ‘Expression of Interest’ MSCA-2023), by 15th June 2023, including:
- 1. A short CV (max 5 pages).
- 2. A Letter of Interest identifying research synergies with the selected EoI (max 1 page).
If you want to propose a new idea, you may find the IMB-CNM research group and supervisor who better matches your interest on the Research Groups site.
Send an email to the contact person of the group with whom you are interested in applying for the fellowship (subject: ‘Expression of Interest’ MSCA-2023), by 15th June 2023, including:
- 1. A short CV (max 5 pages).
- 2. A Letter of Interest including a summary of your project idea aligned with one or more of the IMB research themes (max. 2 pages).