Designation/Position- Postdoc/Ph.D. Fellowships
Ben-Gurion University, Israel invites application for Postdoc/Ph.D. Fellowships from eligible and interested candidates
About- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, is a public research university in Beersheba, Israel. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev has five campuses: the Marcus Family Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Bergmann Campus, Beer Sheva; the David Tuviyahu Campus, Beer Sheva; the Sede Boqer Campus, and Eilat Campus. Postdoc/Ph.D. Fellowships
Research/Job Area- Physics/Applied Mathematics/ Engineering or related fields
Location- Ben-Gurion University, Israel
Background in Physics/Applied Mathematics/Engineering or related fields. Excellent experimental or computational skills. Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
- Title: Instabilities in ice flow and the genesis of ice streams
- Funded by: A GIF — funded project
- Research goals: Investigate the mechanism of such instability and the potential genesis of ice streams by combining laboratory experiments, theoretical analyses, numerical simulations, and available geophysical observations.
- Available fellowships: Two available fellowships, each for 3 years, full time:
- Postdoc/Ph.D. fellowship (Experimental fluid mechanics).
- Postdoc/Ph.D. fellowship (Theoretical fluid mechanics).
How to Apply-
email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Cover letter that includes a statement of interest,
• Two reference letters