Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Analytical Chemist: Join the research team led by Prof. Martin Pumera at CEITEC (Central European Institute of Technology) as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow specializing in analytical chemistry. This exciting position involves the development of biosensors and gas sensors using cutting-edge single-atom engineering techniques. You will work with state-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity to collaborate on innovative projects in an international and highly motivating environment.
|Designation:||Postdoctoral Research Fellow|
|Research Area:||Analytical Chemistry, Materials Science|
|Location:||CEITEC, Czech Science City Brno, Czech Republic|
- PhD in analytical chemistry or a related field.
- Strong understanding of analytical chemistry concepts.
- Previous experience with sensors or biosensors.
- Hands-on experience in materials preparation and characterization is advantageous.
- Ability to independently conduct research projects, analyze data, and write manuscripts.
- Excellent teamwork, self-motivation, initiative, and persistence.
- Familiarity with CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories (nano.ceitec.cz). | |
- Job Description: |
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Analytical Chemist for Development of Biosensors or Gas Sensors based on Single Atom Engineering
- As a Postdoctoral Research Fellow, you will:
- Collaborate on the development of biosensors and gas sensors using single-atom engineering techniques.
- Utilize state-of-the-art equipment, including SEM, TEM, UHV STM systems, GC/MS, XPS, ALD, and 3D printing systems.
- Work in an English-speaking environment within an international research group.
- Provide guidance and expertise to other team members on scientific protocols and experimental techniques.
- Independently conduct research, interpret results, and contribute to manuscript writing.
- Benefit from a highly motivating and collaborative research atmosphere with a diverse team.
- Explore collaboration opportunities with institutions from the University of California to Singapore. | |
- We Offer: |
- A fully English-speaking work environment within the international Group energy.ceitec.cz.
- The opportunity to work under the guidance of Prof. Martin Pumera, a Highly Cited Researcher (2017-2021) and ERC grant holder.
- Support and collaboration with team members from diverse backgrounds.
- A location in the Czech Science City Brno with ample collaboration possibilities.
- Access to a wide international network of collaborators and research opportunities. |
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending the following documents to Prof. Martin Pumera:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Cover letter detailing your motivation and relevant background.
- Contact information for three references.
Please submit your application via email to Prof. Martin Pumera at [email address].
Last Date for Apply: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Join our dynamic research team at CEITEC and contribute to groundbreaking work in analytical chemistry and materials science. Take advantage of state-of-the-art facilities and collaborate with international experts in a vibrant scientific community. Apply now for this exciting Postdoctoral Research Fellow position!