Postdoctoral Scientist Position: Join the research groups of Prof. MJ Alonso and Prof. N. Csaba at the Center for Research in Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases (CiMUS), University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), Spain, and contribute to innovative research in the development of nasal vaccines. This position is part of the project “Innovative nasal vaccines to prevent pathogen colonization and infection in the upper respiratory tract” (NOSEVAC – HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE, 2023-2028).
Designation: Postdoctoral Scientist
Research Area: Innovative Nasal Vaccines
Location: Center for Research in Molecular Medicine and Chronic Diseases (CiMUS), University of Santiago de Compostela (USC), Spain
Eligibility/Qualification: Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- PhD in an appropriate discipline (Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, etc.).
- Previous experience in micro/nanoencapsulation, with an emphasis on polymer-based delivery systems and the encapsulation of biomolecules (antibodies, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, nucleic acids), and related analytical techniques.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Upper intermediate level of English or higher.
- Previous experience working in the industry and/or as a scientific project manager will be acknowledged.
Postdoctoral Scientist Position in Innovative Nasal Vaccines
As a Postdoctoral Scientist, you will be an integral part of a dynamic research team working on the development of innovative nasal vaccines. The project aims to prevent pathogen colonization and infection in the upper respiratory tract. You will leverage your expertise in micro/nanoencapsulation and polymer-based delivery systems to contribute to cutting-edge research in vaccine development. Additionally, you will be responsible for writing research reports, presenting findings, and managing scientific projects effectively.
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Noemi Csaba (email@example.com) and Purificación Domínguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Postdoctoral position offer.”
Last Date for Apply: 15 October 2023
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to contribute to innovative research in nasal vaccine development and join a collaborative research environment at CiMUS, USC. Apply today!\