Designation/Position- Principal Research Scientist
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invites application for principal research scientist position from candidates having Ph.D. with first class or equivalent degree in the appropriate branch.
About- Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. Principal Research Scientist
Research/Job Area- Chemistry, Biology or relevant area
Project Title- Supercomputing Facility for Bioinformatics Computational Biology as DBT’s Centre for Excellence (RP02813G)
Location- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceeding degree in the appropriate branch with a minimum 8 years teaching / research / Industrial experience after Ph.D.
An outstanding Scientist / Engineer/ Technologist with 1st class B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc. or M.Tech. having a minimum of 12 years or 10 years experience and who has made significant contribution but not having Ph.D. degree
2. At least 10 years experience in maintaining HPC systems and web-servers preferably in Bioinformatics.
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the interview details.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
How to Apply-
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Coordinator, SCFBio, 3rd Floor, Synergy Building, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
- The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.
The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
For Contact- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. B. Jayaram at his email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 21 August 2018 by 5.00 p.m