Designation/Position- Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India invites application for Project Post-Doctoral Fellow (Mathematics) from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Mathematics
Location- IISER Bhopal
- Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in Mathematics from a recognized university or institute with research interests in one of the or mixture of one of the broad areas of
- Operator Algebras, particularly, C*-algebras, K-theory of C*-algebras or KK-theory;
- Harmonic Analysis;
- Representation theory.
Applications are invited for the post of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow. We are looking for a candidate interested in working with interdisciplinary projects of Operator Algebras, Harmonic Analysis or Representation theory
- Number of Posts: 01
- Duration: Nine months or end of grant whichever comes first.
- Salary: As per institute norms, as applicable from time-to-time (current Rs. 54,000+ 16% HRA)
How to Apply-
- Send an email to email@example.com titled “Postdoc application“. The email should contain
- a detailed CV;
- list of publications;
- research proposal (maximum 4 pages long);
- names, (institute or university) addresses and (official) emails of two referees
No other correspondence than the application will be entertained with regard to application status.
For Contact- For any questions regarding the post, the nature of the project, or the suitability of your candidature for the advertised post, please contact the undersigned.
Dr. Rohit Dilip Holkar,
Office: AB1 306,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal,
Bhopal B\pass Road, Bhauri 462 066.
Last Date for Apply–
Applications shall be considered until a suitable candidate is found and the position is filled.