Project Scientist Position at NCL, CSIR, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Designation/Position- Project Scientist Position at NCL
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India, invites applications for Project Scientist Position at NCL from eligible and interested candidates.
About- National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge-based research, development, and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization. Project Scientist Position at NCL
Research/Job Area- Science or Engineering or Technology
Location- CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications||i) Doctoral Degree in Science or Master Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and ii) Three(3) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services|
|Desirable experience, if any||Preference will be given to the candidates who have experience (3-5years) in the processing and characterization of polymers and structure property relationship and rheology of polymers.|
Division: POLYMER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING(PSE)
Subject: Recruitment Of Project Scientist II For The Project Titled,
“Development Of Spinnable Grade Meta- And Para-Aramid Polymers And Their Fibre Spinning”
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Title of Project: Development Of Spinnable Grade Meta- And Para-Aramid Polymers And Their Fiber Spinning”
Name of Sponsoring Agency: NTTM
|Post Name||Project Scientist-II|
|No. of Position:||1|
|Job requirement||Polymer Synthesis, designing polymeric materials, and characterization of synthesized polymers|
|Consolidated emoluments per month||67,000/- + HRA Increment of 5% for every 2 years of experience subject to performance review|
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be.
The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship
How to Apply-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
- Link to apply :https://jobs.ncl.res.in
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 24/08/2023 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr.Asha S K email id: firstname.lastname@example.org contact No: 020-25903189
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 24/08/2023.
- Interview will be conducted on 28/08/2023 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
- No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.